The deadline for the New Threats to Freedom contest is rapidly approaching. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on March 31, 2011.
Short Form: Create a written or video response to one of the below three videos that discuss topics in the book, New Threats to Freedom edited by Adam Bellow (Templeton Press, 2010):
- Greg Lukianoff on campus censorship
- Max Borders on our compulsive urge to regulate
- Michael Goodwin on the loss of the freedom to fail
Long Form: Write a compelling counter argument to one of these three essays that appear in New Threats to Freedom edited by Adam Bellow (Templeton Press, 2010):
- The New Behaviorists, Christine Rosen
- Participatory Culture and the Assault on Democracy, Lee Siegel
- The Illusion of Innocence, Shelby Steele
For further details on either contest, click here.